Friday, June 13, 2008

Is anyone else in love with Edward?!?




So, my sweet sister-in-law has been telling me for a while now that I HAVE to read the "Twilight Series." But, for whatever reason, I just never got around to it...until she took it upon herself to help me get started...she bought the first book in the series of four for me, "Twilight."
As soon as I started reading that first book, I couldn't put it down! I finished the first (which is over 600 pages) after a few days, and was in a PANIC to go buy the second and third! The second I devoured quicker than the first, reading the last 400 pages in one day, and the third I ended up having to skip-out on work to finish! (Trust me, I wouldn't have been too productive at work when all I could think about was the Vampire I was in love with back at home!)
Anyways, I finished all three, and am now DYING for the fourth to come out (August 2)! And I have no shame in admitting this, because every other female I've talked to seems to feel the exact same way I do!
So, for those of you females who've not read the books...you're missing out! I have no doubt that you'll be just as in love with Edward as I am!

4 comments:

Carley said...

I really need to get reading these books...I have heard nothing but good about them....

Fortunes said...

Now aren't you glad I bought you that book? They are addicting, huh? She just came out with a new book called "The Host" (nothing to do with Twilight series) and I've heard good things about that as well. Welcome to the world of Edward.
Julia

Fortunes said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jordan in this difficult time while his wife is in love with Edward. I know how it feels!
-Jeremy

Brooke said...

Loved them as well!! You should also read her other book just out...HOST!! REally good!! I am in love with Edward too...but my manager back in Hawaii likes Billy...is that his name? I read these clear back over Christmas. SHe wants Bella to choose him!!! She must be crzy! WHat do you think will happen??