Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The coveted recipe

So, here it is for everyone who's asked for it. I got this from one of my coworkers, and I LOVE it! It makes a HUGE batch (I made the full recipe and it was more than enough for the two dinner parties we went to this past weekend)! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Chicken Pasta Salad
1 (12 oz) pkg bow-tie pasta
1 (12 oz) pkg tri-colored spiral pasta
4-6 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 (16 oz) bottle coleslaw dressing
1/2 - 1 C mayonnaise
1 (20 oz) pineapple tidbits
2 C seedless grapes
1 pkg Craisins (1/2 - 1 C)
2 (11 oz) cans mandarin oranges
2 C chopped celery
4-5 green onions, chopped
1 C cashews, chopped
1 can water chestnuts, chopped

Cook, drain, and cool pasta. Add all ingredients except cashews. Add cashews just prior to serving. Makes 2 LARGE bowls (aprx. 20 servings).

No comments: