Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Almomst Mother's Day....

I traveled back home to Cali 'cause Boberto and Yessica were getting married. Twas good timing for me. I was able to go to the wedding stuff and be at home for Mother's Day. I flew into Sac on Wed and then went to Clegg's wedding dinner. We ate some good food put together by the fams (I'm not much of a clump of meat eater but Rob's dad made some mean tritip). We stayed and played some pong and horshoed it up for a bit. P-Funk's dad even popped in since he was in town on business. That was cool (they live pretty close to me now). That was a good night.

The next day I got to play softball with the ol' team (I've since been informed they won the championship). My hitting was horrible but my fielding was pristine!!!! I think we stayed up late that night playing Uno (Stupid Uno, that is) and had fun.

On Fri, Robert-o got married. I hung out with the Hage's at their pad and went over with 'em to the reception. There, I had all the chocolate covered strawberries I could handle. I took a ton home, too. It made the trip really worth it!!!! We stayed up and played Wii that night or the next. Can't really remember, but it doesn't really matter either.

Sunday was spent with the fam. We had a very nice Mother's Day dinner provided (by our mom!!!!) It was good seeing the lil ones. Josh's 3rd kid, Kelsey, is a lil' firecracker. The girl never stops moving around. Emmy-Lou is getting all grown up along with Ry-guy and Ticerone and Jax. Twas great to go back home and see almost everyone for a few days. Hopefully I can make another trip out there before long. We'll see what the summer brings....

1 comment:

THE HAGES said...

I am so excited to leave you your first comment! So, could you post some pictures of your house? I know I come to Utah all the time and haven't been there so for losers like me could you post some? Oh and it was good to see you last time you were in town! Heidi