Monday, December 6, 2010

My FAVORITE


This time of year brings one of my all time FAVORITE things...Christmas Lights at Temple Square!!! And this year was the best yet, because I got to share it with my two favorite boys!!!
Henry slept the whole time, which is amazing, considering it was pretty cold out!
Jordan and I LOVED seeing the lights and beautiful displays!
This outing has turned into one of our first Family Holiday Traditions! I know we've gone every year we've been married, and I think we went the two years we were dating, as well! Fun, fun, fun!
I LOVE it!

As a "Henry Update"... He is now 9 WEEKS OLD!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He's still a super sweet boy who loves to smile, babble, coo & EAT! He's chunking up, and we couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

my goodness your baby is cute. Have I told you that yet? :)

Fortunes said...

He's getting cuter everyday. I love your new family pic.