Sunday, December 12, 2010

We heart Shutterfly!

Who doesn't love a good deal? Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a fan of bargains, but I'm a SUPER fan of items that are FREE! So, when I heard that Shutterfly was giving away 50 FREE Holiday cards to those who would blog about their greatness, I couldn't resist!

I've been a fan of Shutterfly for several years. It all started when I created my Wedding Book on their site. It was so easy, even this LEFT BRAINED, Accountant could do it, and make it cute! After my wedding book, I made several sets of customized Thank You cards, and a couple other photo gifts. And of course, I've used their photo printing service to print photos of all sizes, from the standard 4x6 to a gian 24x36 that is hanging in my bedroom! And I have never been disappointed with the results. In fact, I've always been pleasantly surprised by the quality and timeliness of the product I receive.

So, knowing what I know about Shutterfly, and being the bargain lover that I am, I couldn't resist the opportunity to create our family's Holiday Card from one of the many darling designs that Shutterfly offers on their site. In fact, they have so many choices, I may just have to make a couple different ones!

Thanks, Shutterfly, for this wonderful offer! I can't wait to create my family's card!

No comments: