Friday, December 10, 2010

Family Pics


Since we're officially a "FAMILY" now (according to Jordan, he and I weren't a family until we added Henry!), I wanted to get FAMILY pictures done. I asked some of my friends for a photographer referral, and LUCKED-OUT BIG TIME when my sweet friend, Lara, referred me to her friend, Rachel. I was told that Rachel was just starting her photography business, and because she was still "building her portfolio" we got a SCREAMING DEAL on our photo session!
However, I can NOT believe that she is just starting out, because the pictures she's shown me are AMAZING!!! She sent me the following "teasers" and I can't wait to get the CD with the rest! I think she did WONDERFUL!!! And if anyone else is needing a SPECTACULAR PHOTOGRAPHER, contact me and I'll get you her info!

Can you say "Christmas Card"?!?

3 comments:

Carley said...

WOW!!! Those are ADORABLE!!! You guys are the CUTEST little family:) Good luck choosing...looks like it will probably be tough!!!

Jenny said...

They are so fabulous! You will have a hard time not getting new pics with a cutie like that every few months.

Ashley said...

I wanted to see all of your pictures! She did a great job! And it helps that Jordan smiles in the pictures :o)