Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Little Angel


Jordan blessed Henry on Sunday, and I think Henry looked like a little angel! His Grandma & Grandpa Bartlett came out from California, and Grandpa Dick got to stand in the blessing circle, along with my step-dad, Terry and my brother, Jeremy.
Jordan did an excellent job on the blessing, and Henry didn't even scream! We couldn't ask for anything more!
It was a wonderful blessing, and a great day! I kept saying, "I can't believe I have a baby that is getting blessed!" Very surreal!



We got to spend Thanksgiving in COLD Cache Valley with my family, and I finally got a picture of Henry with his Great Grandma & Grandpa Stones. It was quite a task trying to get this picture, and as you can see, in each one someone is not paying attention! Oh well!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Todd & I were so sad we couldn't be there. We hope you aren't mad at us.