Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Best Yet!

May 15th I turned 29 and, once again, I think this birthday was the best I've had, YET!

Being one week after Mother's Day, and Jordan not subscribing to the philosophy that I'm "Officially" a "Mother" yet, he decided to wait and get me flowers on the Monday AFTER Mother's Day, but before my birthday. I also think he felt a little guilty that I was so sad all day on Mother's Day because of his lack of effort!
I told him all I wanted was a good dinner and "Glitter Toes" since it's getting increasingly difficult to bend over and take proper care of my tootsies! He pulled through with dinner at Maddox and an appointment for my fav...a pedi!


On my actual birthday, we got to hang out with my family a bit at a cousins wedding. The venue was beautiful, and we couldn't help but posing for a few pics ourselves! I have such a beautiful Mom!
And my hubby (although he looks like a harry 12 year old in this picture) aint bad either!

No comments: