Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just another day in Paradise!



Jordan started the day with another run, this time on the Sheraton Beach...it is postcard pretty! At the far end of the beach was an endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal, just snoozing!

Next, we packed up and headed to Lydgate Beach Park. I attempted snorkeling for the first time this trip, and it was alot of fun. But I think all the extra hormones that are a benefit of pregnancy are making me paranoid! And as a result, I didn't last long with the snorkeling bit. I'll try again tomorrow.

On the way back, we stopped at Waiopouli Falls, and another gal asked me how far along I was! It kinda caught me off guard, but made me happy to know that people know I'm pregnant, and not just chubby!

After dinner at the condo, we headed back to Sheraton Beach to enjoy the sunset and an evening beach stroll. It was BEAUTIFUL! Have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS PLACE!

No comments: