Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adventures of a 4 Month Old

What has Henry been up to, you ask...Well, let me show you! During Henry's fourth month, he was BUSY...


Learning to jump in the Jumperoo...although, it's more of a side to side lunge that he's got down!

Making friends with the strange, bearded man who's taken up residence in the house.

Hanging with his buddy, Lilly.

Making the 'Niners look good!

and finally, putting up with the furry, teddy bear-eared outfits mommy dresses him in!

We know you're not concerned about what Jordan and I are doing, but just in case you care, here's a quick recap...
Jordan is back at SLCC taking more PharmD prerequisites and spending lots of time filling out applications to the handful of schools he's qualified to apply to this year (ISU, Montana, Midwestern, and VCU).
And me, I'm back to work two days a week, and learning to be a "stay-at-home" the rest of the week! I got a breadmaker for Christmas, and have been busy in search of the worlds greatest cinnamon roll recipe! After trying several, I think I may have found it here!

1 comment: