Friday, July 9, 2010

7.4.2010


While we were in Kauai I had mentioned to Jordan that I thought it would be fun to go to Stadium of Fire, since Carrie Underwood was performing, and I LOVE her! I'm sure you can guess, but Jordan's not such a huge fan, so the subject was dropped and forgotten.

A couple days before the event Jordan called and asked, "Do we have plans for the 4th?" Since we didn't, and he knew that, I was confused as to why he would ask, but then he followed with, " 'cause I bought us tickets to see Carrie Underwood!" I was so excited!

I love (good) surprises, and this one fit the bill! Thanks, lover, for a fun night! Even though Carrie never really entered our line of sight, the concert was alot of fun (remember the 8 year olds singing along, word-for-word, at the top of their lungs to EVERY song?!) and the fireworks were awesome! Hope everyone else had as much fun as we did this 4th!

PS: Here's another pregnancy shot just for fun! 28 Weeks on the 3rd...getting closer!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Wow, you look amazing! (fyi- I'm Jordan's cousin's wife not a random stalker, haha)