Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alright, here it is...

So, I've tried several times to get a picture of the schools seal, and just post that...but I'm technologically challenged. So, I'll just tell you with words and no pictures...

Jordan was accepted into Pharmacy School at the University of Southern Nevada! They have a campus in Henderson, NV & South Jordan, UT and we've decided to stay in Utah and he'll attend the campus in South Jordan!

We are beyond thrilled! He's worked SO hard and I'm SO proud of him for all that he's accomplished!

Now comes the "fun" part...trying to sell the house! We'd like to move closer to his school so he's not commuting 60+ minutes each way, every day! So we've listed it, and now we just have to wait and see what happens.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, you're an awesome decorator! Your house looks beautiful! I love the landscaping you guys did.. I love your paint colors and all the decorating.. seriously gorgeous! You need to come be my interior decorator :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! And I'm glad to hear you are staying in Utah... Nevada is way too hot!

carli said...

That is crazy. My brother goes there!! He chose to stay in Utah too. Congrats!!

Fortunes said...

Congrats Jordan. All the hard work is finally paying off!