Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I LOVE Halloween!!!

This past Saturday we had some of our ward friends over for (what's becoming) our annual Halloween Murder Mystery Party! This year, our game was titled "The Good, The Bad, and The Guilty" and it was set in the Old West. Of the eight characters, Jordan was "Chief Breaking Wind," those of you who know him will instantly understand why Jordan HAD to be assigned that character, and I was "Elvira Lynn Fection," I'll just leave it at that!


Our friends showed up in some of the best costumes I'd seen, and were great murder suspects! We ate lots of good food, impersonated some shady, yet hilarious, characters, and laughed 'til we (well, I) almost peed my pants! All in all, I'd say it was a total success!



Thanks guys, for coming and being such good sports! Same time next year?!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice! It looks just like an old family picture of us, that I've seen!

Cami said...

That really looks like a lot of fun!

Brittney said...

Hey hope I didn't offend you or anything. I just thought you might want to know cuz I didn't know either. Really how are you guys though? Thanks for letting us stay at your house a while back! You are a good woman for Jordan to have. Jordan, you need to treat her right!!

Brittney said...

Sounds like you're busy! My job business died off drastically after October 15. I'm not looking forward to the winter busy season for taxes. Good luck to Jordan with school!