Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something about the apple and the tree...

On Saturday we attended a family Halloween party hosted by my sister and her husband. The theme of the party was "If the broom fits..." and we were all assigned to dress-up as one of the other family members. I was assigned my mom, and Jordan got my brother-in-law, Todd.






It was pretty freaky to see the resemblance between myself and my mom...Poor Jordan said, "Our relationship will never be the same again!" Just check-out the picture I'm holding...It's my mom & step dad on their wedding day! Look familiar?!? I guess it's obvious who won the prize for best resemblance!


My sister, Ashley, dressed up as me...and boy did she hit the nail on the head!

Aren't these the cutest Dragon & Lancelot you've ever seen?!?



Isn't Halloween the BEST?!?

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That's hysterical. You look just like your mom.

We went private on our blog. You don't have to keep reading, just thought I'd let you know you're invited. Send me your email if you want an invite (brittneyf@gmail.com)

Fortunes said...

Tell Jordan to be happy you look like your mom...she's still so pretty.