Sunday, July 26, 2009

One concert after another...

Jordan and I went to the George Strait concert on a Friday, and the next night I got together with one of my best friends from high school and went and saw The Fray! It was a great concert (aside from the lame duck crowd we were surrounded by), and it was alot of fun to get caught up with Alison! It's amazing how, when you're really great friends, the moment you get together, the conversation picks up just like it was yesterday that you spoke last...even if it has been several months, and our hair's a different color now and we're driving different cars, and moving to different houses! I guess that's what a true friend is!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Holy cow--Ali look so different with brown hair. My sister went brown too and it is so hard to get used to! looks like fun!