Sunday, March 1, 2009

I thought the day would never come...



...that I would FINALLY get to see Celine Dion in concert! But it did! And it was well worth the wait!
My sisters and mom and I bought tickets to Celine's SLC concert in November 2007! The concert was scheduled for November 2008! Then, one week before the scheduled performance, the concert was postponed until February...and a Sunday in February none the less!
Well, my sisters and I decided we were still going to go, and my mom (being the good example that she is) decided to not attend since it was on a Sunday! She has more strength than the rest of her daughters combined!
I'm sorry to say, Mom, but the concert was AMAZING!!! We were on the first row of the Upper Bowl and the view was great! We had so much fun screaming, singing, and dancing! I wish we could go again!

2 comments:

A 'n D said...

sounds like a fun concert! i'd love to go myself someday!
and the p.o.h. looked awesome!!! and, yeah, what's $13K a month when you have all the perks and great weather to enjoy?!

Fortunes said...

I'm ready for another concert...who should we see next?